 |
| Morgan and James celebrated with friends and ate on a rooftop in these domes! Looks super cool |
 |
| I had sent Kayla a picture of me with the flower that Grey had left for me. And to wish him a happy Valentine's Day, and she sent me back his picture of him getting a doughnut, which is one of his favorite treats! |
 |
| Milton and Beckett Looking very dapper in Their Valentine, swag! |
 |
| My flower orchid that Grey picked out for me and it was on the counter when I got back from |
 |
| I was getting ready for the day and then remembered that I had scheduled my mammogram for the morning so I had to hurry and get ready and do that before we were able to start our valentine celebrations! |

I got back from Utah Thursday night. A winter storm had started in Utah and so I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to get home. I tried to get an Uber to pick me up so that no one would have to come out in the storm, but nobody would take the ride! So poor Caden had to come get me and it was really scary getting to the airport. We made it and then he made it back to his apartment. The flight was delayed by about 40 minutes, but they made up time in the sky so we weren't that late getting into Austin Rick and I went to our favorite fish place for lunch and then in the evening we went up and visited with Paul and Ginger to meet baby June! Barret and Ashley have been visiting for the week and will head back to Utah on Sunday. She is adorable and Waylon was so cute playing with all his new toys he got for his birthday.
Comments