55 years young!

Rick got home this morning from working all night and after we got ready, we went to Newks in Austin for lunch. He came home and took a nap while I went and got Grey.. Grey wanted to go to the skate park and ride his bike, which gave me a heart attack because he didn't take his helmet with him. I think he thinks his helmet is too babyish so I ordered him a black one, that he said he'll wear. He did awesome. Afterwards, we went and got ice cream at the shakes place and then came home to hang out the rest of the night. He amazed us with his jump rope skills. Rick had shown him how to do a crossover jump and he just did like six in a row! I was dying. He said hos gym teacher was amazed and asked him where he learned how to do it. He said my poppop showed me!








Comments