 |
| Grey graduated to a 20 inch bike instead of a 16 and he is so proud of himself. He gets to change gears and everything. Rick wasn't home to help me adjust this helmet so it's not quite fitting him right! |
 |
| Morgan and James are fostering this puppy from Texas that was found abandoned in a shelter with I think other dogs. So far she is super sweet about 2 1/2 years old very docile so her dogs so far are handling the new addition OK. Morgan and James will foster her until a family comes forward that would like to adopt her. James's sister is thinking about it since she is so well behaved. She matches Milton and Beckett so I imagine all three of them going on a walk is quite the site |
 |
| Lexi took advantage of the good weather on Saturday and dug up all her garden beds. She's going to move them to a sunny location. She is going to put the kids playscape where the garden was. Ivy got her gardening tools out and was busy helping. She has developed Levi's habit of twisting her hair. The only difference is he doesn't pull his out and she does. She has developed quite a bald spot and has given herself bangs with the breakage Lexi has tried splinting her fingers to not do it, but she will find a way. |
 |
| I was getting ready Sunday morning and I looked out to my bathroom door and these two were just giving me the stare down! They were wanting their morning walk but had to wait till after church! |
My phone went off this morning at 7 AM with a text from Kayla telling me that Grey really wanted me to come have lunch with him today and to see if I could possibly do that. So how can you say no to that! I went and ran and got him a few things and was able to eat with him and visit and him share about his day. It was book fair also so I was able to give him some money to buy a book. I failed to get a picture of us having our lunch together!
Comments