Tuesday



Waiting with Dottie while mom ran in to get her medicine.




Took Ivy to the cutest toy store. I have taken her there a couple times before. The last time was when Hudson was born.  I let her pick out a treat for her and Hudson. She picked out bath toys for him which he loves. She picked out a unicorn with a mermaid rider and a unicorn hair tie 
and unicorn stickers. It started snowing so I headed back to moms .  She had her steroid shots in her knees and Nichole took her. We then played three rounds of skull king and I won all three!  Lexi, levi and the kids came down and Morgan and James. I played stuffies with Ivy most of the time but the kids got to visit Grandma! Rick and Grey had a great time together and he will also get him today. It has been so cold here that you dont want to go out in it! I think you just get used to it when you live here! 
 

Comments

Popular Posts