Grey is in Heaven




Grey came over and was so excited to see the boys. His whole demeanor changed to try and be a cool kid.  They took him swimming and lots of throwing him in the air.  He landed flat on his back on the last one and that was a little painful! They came home and spent a couple hours putting together the lego sets I got them to work on.  Then he tried to do some tricks like Caden did and we finished the night off with a round of skull king and Caden won but Grey came in second.  He stole Rick's skull king with the mermaid for the 50 points one round and that took him into second place.  I read him some stories and said prayers and then he fell fast asleep.  After he was asleep. the four of us watched an episode of Alone before we all crashed.   They are running around playing this morning and he is not going to want to leave!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I bet he is loving that! How fun for him!!

Popular Posts