24 years!



The boys turned 24 today. I sent them a little money to take each other out to lunch since we are not there. Caden has been housesitting/dog sitting for Lexi since Thursday as they went on a Jones family reunion. He has been studying for the DAT. I think he takes it in September. I am glad these two have each other too hang out with and I am glad the relationship has gotten closer since they moved away from home. Blake applied for a park ranger job but he wasn't able to get his transcript sent in time so he's not sure if he'll be called back or not. He is still working on his degree in law enforcement for game warden, but he thought this would be a good experience. 
 It's hard to believe they are 24 years old.  It seems like a lifetime ago. And having Grey it really almost has me take a step back in time and raising Blake all over  again.

Comments

bethouhumble said…
It probably does feel a little dejavu for you especially with how much Grey looks like Blake. Sounds like they had a nice bday together! Your babies are 24!!!

Popular Posts