Dog Days of Summer!



On our morning walk today we came to a muddy patch so we bent down and scooped up the pups to carry them across and avoid muddy paws. Max is just so trusting and melts right into your arms. He is very floppy and will lay on his back completely vulnerable. Gracie, on the other hand , Gracie acted like I was about to sacrifice her on the altar!  She is flailing around and freaking out!  I thought how often I am more like Gracie.  I want to trust my Heavenly Father and completly seek and submit to his will knowing He only wants me to become! But I also know that for me to grow and become better I have to get over the sins that 'so easily beset me' I want that but I  know that growth often requires cutting down and that can be a painful process. So after this mornings walk I want to be more like  Max and trust! 
 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Great analogy and I had fun picturing Gracie! So funny!!!

Popular Posts