Ivy Fun








 Tuesday, Rachel, Ellie and I took three loads to Deseret Industries, two loads to the dump, and one load to Tabitha's way.  That left Dave's house empty except for the bed frame which someone picked up and the sofa which a lady that Scott knew picked up.  So his house is empty and ready for repairs and get ready to list.  We were worn out Tuesday night but Wednesday I had a few hours to borrowed my mom's car and headed to see Ivy.  Lexi was working so Levi and I took her to Build a Bear.  She found the bear she wanted and nothing else tempted her.  She picked out a broncos outfit and a doctor outfit for him.  We played for a couple hours and then I headed back to meet up with the sibling for the Chuck night.  After chuck we came back to mom's for a couple rounds of skull king.  Ellie took me to the airport Thursday morning and I made it back to Texas where the weather is beautiful.  I will get Grey today for a sleep over since we missed our Monday. 

Comments

Popular Posts