Two sleeps!
Grey had his last game Saturday. I was able to go to it and he wanted to come home with me, but I was supposed to run to the stake center and pick up a bunch of kids and it was also his uncle's birthday. He was a little emotional, about not being able to come so I asked Kayla if I could have him Monday and Tuesday this week. She agreed so he was able to sleep over Monday and Tuesday night. On the way to school today he was telling me how much he doesn't like school and he doesn't think it's fair that I don't have to go. I wish he didn't have to go with an all day thing for a little four-year-old. He is doing great sleeping in his own room and sleeps from about nine until five in the morning. Which is perfect because then he gets a couple hours to play before I have to run him to school. This morning we had time for a car races, Play-Doh, Jenga, Uno, and hit the deck.








Comments