Christmas Season













I added this advent this year.  Each day you rip off a page and it will be a scripture from Luke to ponder on that day. 



That little table is crammed full but I love all the things!





I added this nativity this year and this buffet needs some work 


 It was fun decorating a new space and I mixed it up a bit.  My kitchen counters and eat in kitchen did not get much attention but I didn't have anything that I loved to go there.  I want to get a Christmas cactus so that might make it on the counter.  I added a sleigh for under the tree and one nativity.  My wreaths I get from Costco and they are fresh.  They smell so good.  I spritz them down each day and they usually make it until Christmas.  We will have the boys and Grey home so that will be fun.  I am sure Grey will go on a trip so I am not sure when I will get him!  

Comments

Popular Posts