Home Sweet Home

We were worn out and went to sleep around 8:30 Thursday night.  The driver came and picked us up at 5 am to get us to the Rome Airport.  With all the walking we did, he came home with about 5 lbs less than he started!  I was up 2 but considering all the food we ate I am ok with that!


 Travel day.  We made it to the Rome airport and flew to London.  We had only an hour wait until we boarded our flight for Austin.  It was on time and we landed at 5:30.  Texted Beth to tell her we would be picking up the pups around 7.  They were very excited to see us and both slept in our bed.  Gracie usually sleeps in her bed on the floor but they were a bit clingy.  Rick had to get up and go to work this morning, and I will be going to watch Grey's last soccer game here in a bit.  We had such a good time and would recommend Costco travel to anyone!  They planned everything for us and drivers, hotels, airline tickets were all amazing.  We will use them again!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I loved looking at all your pictures. What an amazing trip! Did you ever think growing up on our farm in Maine this would be your life!

Popular Posts