Justin Returns!






 Justin returned from his New York Mission on Saturday and he was greeted by all of his siblings, parents, spouses, grandparents, aunts and uncles.  My mom and Autumn had delays getting there but they made it and stayed until Sunday night.  Ellie took advantage of all of her family home to get beautiful family pics. I think they are a little blurry because they do that in a group text but I love the backdrop and the temple peeking out in the background. She has had four of her kids serve missions.  Not sure if Ashlyn or Annaka have a desire too.  Justin will head to Provo in January to start BYU and Ashlyn will head to Idaho in January to attend BYU there.  Then it will just be Annaka home but Tyson now lives close by and soon Calla!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I was worried because it seemed to transfer blurry to my phone but I got my Christmas cards back already and they are clear! Pheww! It was a great week!

Popular Posts