Fall Has Arrived






 
My one outdoor decor.  Grey loves that he lights up at night.  

My very few decor items inside!

This morning it was only in the 50's and was actually cold outside.  While I was in Utah, Rick hung up my swing.  He had to engineer some boards to do it because the spacing did not hit studs on two ends.  I love it and will spend a lot of time out there enjoying the fall.  I don't have very much Halloween decor.  I did have a wreath that Ginger made me years ago but with all the storage and moves, it was looking pretty haggard so it didn't make it this trip.   Grey has a soccer game today and I won't be melting!  I am sure he will try and come over after the game so I may have him today.  Rick has to work.  Found out all of my kids will be coming home for Thanksgiving (minus James :( ) He will stay with the pups and work.  He has his family close by so he won't be alone at least.   I am planning on doing my first ever turkey!  Ginger made it several years ago and it was so moist and good and she said it wasn't hard!  I am so excited.  Hoping to have Grey a few of those days.  I haven't checked his holiday schedule yet!  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
What a happy Thanksgiving! It is such a treat when we can get them all together!

Popular Posts