Tuesdays with Grey










I absolutely will frame this one!







 Rick rides his mountain bike on this trail and I had never been on it.  We took Grey today and it was so beautiful.  It smelled like Christmas and there were wild flowers and butterflies along the way.  I just feel so energized in nature and serene places like this and it was just so lovely.  Grey explored as much as he could without getting into poison ivy.  He is off right now walking the pups with Rick.  I know that these first years are so important in a child's development, and I hope and pray that we are at least giving him a sense of security and a place that where he knows he is loved so much.  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
He is keeping you guys young and active!! These pictures are beautiful and the whole experience looks beautiful! He is. Lucky little guy to have you in his life.

Popular Posts