He is on my team

 Grey likes to have me read to him from the Bible stories and especially likes to get volume number 4 because he is four. In that particular volume is the story of David and Goliath.  As I was reading it to him this time I was telling him how even though David was small  and Goliath was big, David won because he had God and Jesus on his team and because of that he was able to be brave and have courage to face Goliath. The next morning we were playing our regular Uno game and he won, and he looked at me and said well gigi, I guess God and Jesus are on my team.  I about died but I really do hope that he always thinks that!


Comments

bethouhumble said…
Guess that makes you Goliath! Ha!!! Love that he is remembering the stories!

Popular Posts