 |
| Baby Waylon was loved on by many! |
 |
| Ivy enjoying her nice spring day! She had fun doing her Easter hunt and getting all of her treats. |
 |
kneeling in front (Nettie (Bens) Brielle and her husband, Melinda, Mikes' little boy, Blake and Jane Scarlett, Grandma, Anna, Chrissy, Ben, Blake, Caden, Mike, Maverick and Mike's wife Nikki |
 |
| celebrated Easter with the Schoenrock/Kruzie crew and Taylor's 25th birthday |
 |
| Lexi and Ivy ready for church |
 |
Ginger's mom with her great grandson, Waylon
|

I found this bright pink dress at Target and wore it today! Very bold for me since I usually wear darker colors. I looked a bit like a pepto bismal bottle! I did receive lots of compliments but I think because it was so bright! Our sacrament program was just what I had hoped. Three beautiful musical numbers and a talk given by a guy who moved into our ward in January with his wife and two small children. He talked about how he grew up in a small town in Minnesota and was in a branch. He talked about some experiences he had there one was singing with the men ‘I believe in Christ’ and as he sung the words I believe in Christ he stands supreme, From him I'll gain my fondest dream, And while I strive through grief and pain, His voice is heard "ye shall obtain."I believe in Christ, so come what may, With him I'll stand in that great day. When on this earth he comes again to rule among the sons of men.' He said as he sung that last verse, he felt God's love for him for the first time. He shared how he had been diagnosed with depression and some struggles he had. He started making choices that were not the best and wanted to play baseball for a college there in Minnesota. His dad said that if he would go to BYU he would pay for school. So he said he took him up on that. He said he was not active but his home teacher came and told him that I will not stop coming even if you don't let me in, but I will still come so that you will know that I am here for you. He said after four months he let him in. He started to come back to church and had the desire to serve a mission. As he worked with his first bishop it seemed like he would not be able to go, but the 2nd bishop approached him and said lets try again. He said he had never really planned on a mission in his teenage years but once he thought it was not going to be a possibility for him he was devasted. After a while when he was 21 he was approved to serve a mission. He talked about how his brother read with him Alma 36 where Alma is talking to Helaman and tells him "I was racked with eternal torment for my soul was harrowed up to the greatest degree and racked with all my sins. Then has he remembers his fathers words about Jesus Christ and how he would atone for the sins of the world and he caught hold upon that thought and when he thought this how he was harrowed up by the memory of his sins no more but joy filled him. This young men said that as his brother read these scriptures with him, he knew that they were true and he was filled with that joy that only comes through the redemptive power of Jesus Christ.
It was so raw and powerful. Just reminded me of how grateful I am for our Savior Jesus Christ and the love that he has for all of us.
I made some spinach dip that I have not made for about ten years and brought that to Ginger's house. We had hamburgers, hotdogs, potato salad, deviled eggs, fruit, different dips and several desserts. Ginger's parents, two of her brothers, and one sister with their families were there. Taylor, Barret, Ashley and baby Waylon all flew in today and will be here until Thursday. So around 30 people. It was fun to see everyone and hold baby Waylon
Comments