Utah Trip





Three of the days, I took Ivy to Nichole's to hang out and mom would meet us there.  We loved this picture of the dogs, cat, and mom all asleep!




Four generations!














Beckett and Milton would come down and play on my bed when I returned from Lexi's.  


Ivy at Coconut Cove. 














I happened to be in town and was able to attend Autumn's bridal shower.  Mom showing her shock at the lingerie!  







Took Ivy to this adorable toy store and she had fun playing with the train-set. She ended up getting a stuffed dog to take home.



Amy and Karl Kelson were in my ward in Louisiana. Amy was the nicest person and was the primary president when I was Relief Society president.  She recognized Caden at Lowes' Extreme Sports and snapped a picture.  Caden was 2 and 3 when she knew him.  Her daughter Talia and Lexi were good friends. 



 I arrived in Utah on Friday the 18th to watch Ivy for a couple weeks.  Rick was supposed to come with me for a few days but he had to preside and conduct a funeral so he had to cancel.  We had a family dinner on Sunday and it was so fun to see so many and play some skull king. Then Sunday went to church with mom and then headed to Morgan's.  I watched Ivy M-F from 8:30 to 5:30 and she got where she was so excited to come down the stairs and see me there every morning.  She and I got along great.  I didn't get a lot of pictures because if she saw my phone, she wanted to watch videos on it.  I let her watch them on the drive to Nichole's since it took around 45 minutes.  She is such a sweet baby!  Saturday I was able to got to Autumn's bridal shower and help Rachel a little bit with the set up and take down.  Autumn received a lot of nice things and I usually miss these Utah events so it was nice to go.  Stayed at Mom's until Monday morning and then headed up to watch Ivy.  I left Thursday night at 7 to head to the airport and got home around 1:30 am.  I just got our tickets to head back the end of April for Autumns wedding!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
You sure you don’t want to move to Utah! Man you are a frequent flyer!
Daniels Six said…
I know! Lexi finishes the end of April so I don't need to go back to babysit for that but we will be heading out there again for Autumn's wedding!

Popular Posts