Conference Weekend!







Max was enjoying conference too!

 Asked Kayla if I could get Grey today at 5:00. I knew I would not be able to watch conference if he was here.  He was so exited to see me and he has been going strong since.  I loved conference. It seemed that this one was just packed with just awesome, powerful messages more than in the past. I probably always feel this way but I just felt incredibly blessed to be a part of Christ's church.  Then the cherry on the top was that Austin is getting a temple.  To have a temple within 30 minutes of my home will be such a blessing.  

Grey will stay until Tuesday night.  He told me that he wants all the sleepovers which means that two night will not be enough, but it is usually all I can manage and not be totally worn out.  As I pulled into the drive he wanted to push the garage door button.  I unbuckled his carseat and he came up to push the button and as I proceeded to pull into the garage he stumbled a bit.  I said Oh sorry and he said, "it's no big deal Gigi".  He just says the funniest things and keeps us laughing.  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I think he would move in if you let him! So fun that he gets to enjoy you so much. He sure is a cutie!

Popular Posts