Skip to main content
When Grey comes over, chaos ensues. He is one busy little guy. His new sayings this time was" I'm sick of it" and "you've got to be kidding me." He cracks me up! Kayla asked if I could keep him Tuesday night and Wednesday night so he was so excited that he was having two sleepovers. He is having a nap right now. He had to go to the park before nap because the park was waiting for him. He will swing super high now and go down slides by himself so he loves it. He will have his Christmas party at school tomorrow and then I will get him back Monday and Tuesday so he can see Ivy and open some of his presents. After his nap we did water colors and jumped on his blow up tramp for a long time. He then wanted to make a little bed outside my door with a yoga mat. He called Ivy and Rick to show them. Then this morning he was up at 5:30 so I got him settled and fed him breakfast and then hurried to take a shower. It was the day to wash my hair so I would blow dry it a bit and then check on him. Well I couldn't find him anywhere on like he 2nd check. I was just wrapped in my velcro and was running all through the house. I was having nightmares that he choked on something and couldn't make a sound. All the doors were still locked but the back door and he wasn't out there or answering. I went out the front door to yell and to look and as I was coming back in, I heard "here I am Gigi". He was under the kitchen table going to the bathroom! I about had a heart attack!. I told him he can not do that because it scares me too much. He has been using the potty for pee but not for anything else! Got him ready for school and Rick made it home in time to run him to his last day of school for the break. He will then come back to our house on the 26th for the day. He is going to be traveling between some great grandparents during the holidays so those are the days we can have him.
Lexi looked just like this at this age. I have some pictures that are almost identical. Little snow angel will be here in just a few days!
Comments