Magical










 Grey came Wednesday morning and spent the night.  It was a beautiful day in the 70's so we took our frozen peas to the park to feed the ducks.  He loves doing this and then we played at the park for a while.  He finally. loves to swing and to go high.  He used to be scared of that.  He is hilarious and says the funniest things.  We sure have the best time with him.  He went to sleep around ten and woke up at 5:30 ready to face the day.  He drove his jeep around the neighborhood to check out everyone's lights.  One house is putting up a serious train track and so Grey watched that progress and was able to turn the train on at one point.  The missionaries came for dinner and he made the funniest faces at them when they were leaving.  Rick finished our outside lights and so Grey was excited to see the come on!  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
So beautiful! I love Christmas lights. They make me feel so happy. I never get them on our house. I think Scott has done them twice during our almost 30 years.

Popular Posts