Maine Trip Day One

Our room was decorated in tons of flowers!  I thought mom would have loved it. Our windows overlooked the ocean.

Gave the lobster roll a try.  I have not liked lobster in the past and although this was the best I have had, I still did not like it too much.  


This was try number two.  We had to get up super early and went through Dallas. 


This is the view from the place we were staying













We waited around the airport for about six hours only to be finally told our  flight had been cancelled.



This was the place we stayed in Kennebunkport our first night





I dropped the dogs off at the dog sitter on Monday morning and then Rick and I headed to the airport around ten for our noon flight.  It never happened and so we ended up being sent home and had to get back at 5 am the next morning for an early flight.  We landed in Portland around 3 and drove to Kennebunkport where we would stay our first night. We took in the town a little bit that night and had a really nice dinner. Our room was an old hotel and no air conditioning.  We opened our windows and it wasn't too bad. The bathroom had been modernized so it was a really nice shower and place to get ready.  Rick loved all the lakes and rivers that he could see has we flew over Maine.

 

Comments

Popular Posts