




















Our flight left at 2:30 so we got up and headed to Holy Donut which were listed as a must. They are made out of potato flour and were really quite thick, more like cake. My favorite was the toasted coconut. We then went to the Portland Head lighthouse. I loved it. It was overcast and you could walk around this one. We spent an hour and then headed to Portland to check out the downtown area. They had cobblestone streets and really cute shops. Then off to the airport. Portland airport is the smallest airport I have been in a long time or maybe ever. It was cute. We then flew to Charlotte, NC and then on to Austin. Got home around 9. Picked up the pups at 8 . They seem very tired or sad today not sure which. Max had a little Dalmatian girlfriend that he was inseparable with and Gracie really liked the husband. She sat with him and would be in his office when he was in there. Picked up Grey and he is having sleepover. He is taking a nap right now. He gave me the biggest hug when I walked in and was so excited to see me! I head to Utah early Tuesday morning!
 |
| Tucked herself in for a nap when she got home. |
 |
| Max and Bella his friend |
Comments