Ivy Turns One!


These two love being parents and this little girl is doted on!


Love her little feet poking out, she loves sweets and she is getting her mommy's curls in the back.



Uncle Blake, Aunt Morgan and Uncle Caden joined in the celebration!






 Lexi's instagram post "If you haven't heard the buzz, Ivy Lou had her very first "bee-day" She loved her cake and presents and says thanks to all her family who helped her celebrate with phone calls, FaceTime and in person.  She is one loved little girl!  Happy birthday you sweet busy bee!"

Lexi's baby shower was bee themed and I love how she used it for her first bday party.  She did such a great job throwing the party and all her sibling were able to go!  Cannot believe that it has been a year since that little cutie joined our family.  I love her and our almost daily FaceTime chats.  I am not sure she loves them like I do yet!  


Comments

Popular Posts