Wednesday and Thursdays with Grey

 Wednesday and Thursday have been our new routine.  I pick him up around 8:30 and he spends the night and goes home usually around 4-5 on Thursday.  This gives Kayla a little break and I get to spend quality time with Grey.  He was not feeling good Wednesday and was hot to the touch.  I took his temp and it was 101.  I texted Kayla and told her I was going to give him some Motrin.  I did and he got a little more active after it kicked in.  As it wore off he got tired and just wanted to lay down.  I gave him some more and that got him feeling better.  Around seven it was too early for Motrin but he was burning up again. Rick had me give him Tylenol.  Grey loved the taste of that and requested more medicine!  He feel asleep around 11 pm and I thought he might need more in the night but he woke up totally fine and no more fever.  I guess it was just a one day bug!  He played hard Thursday and his new favorite thing is to squirt us with the hose or his squirt bottle.  We also had to have our sprinkler system worked on.  They had put too many heads on one line so that line never had enough pressure.  We had them divide that one up and then they installed a new control panel that we can run from our phones.  

When he wasn't feeling good he just wanted to lay down with his blanket.

I put this camo shirt ton him and he said. "just like pops" 

Feeling better and squirting everything




We took him home around 4:30 and he went into his house just fine but he said this is momma's house and his house is at Gigi's house.  We were leaving and he said, "I come with you guys". I told him he needed to stay with mommy but we would come back and get him soon. He said ok and didn't cry.  He ran out on the patio to wave goodbye as we drove away.  He is just such a sweet boy.  


Comments

Popular Posts