It's Official--50 years old! (or young, I've heard it both ways)

















Failed at first store!

Those three empty boards are where the eclairs sit.  Sold out!



These are literally the best eclairs made by our local grocery store!  Success at the 2nd!



 Woke up and felt just a little sad to saying goodbye to the 40's.  I gave myself a pep talk that it was just a number, and nothing had really changed!  Rick and I worked out together and then he ran and filled my house with flowers.  He worked on the larger light and then got that installed so they all look brand new.  We dropped off the pups for grooming at 1 and then the Schoenrocks picked us up at 5 to go out to our favorite celebration place, Trulucks.  We had our meal and then they always bring you a baked Alaska for dessert.  They divide it into four so it really is just a few bites but so good.  G and I still had a sweet tooth so our best guys went to two HEB's to get us our eclairs.  Rick had to get the manager to sell get them because the bakery was closed.  That is true love!  I received lots of texts and messages wishing me a happy birthday and so I will say all in all a beautiful day.  Come what may and love it!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
How is your hair so long? Did you get extensions? I've never figured those things out! Looks great! You are rocking 50!
Daniels Six said…
No extensions. It might be the angle. It has gotten long though.

Popular Posts