My little Germ Magnet
Last week this little man came for a sleepover and was totally fine all day. We played at the park and then went swimming. That night I slept with him in Blake's room so Rick could sleep since he had to work. He tossed and turned and cried out. He coughed and had a runny noise. He needed me to get him calamine lotion a couple times during the night for his bug bites. I was so worried that he would fall out of bed with all of the moving around, I did not sleep at all. He did end up falling out at some point and that required some cuddles to make him feel better. Kayla texted and said they needed to come get him by 10 the next morning so that ended up working out! Then Sunday night I started to not feel very good and ended up with a dang head cold that lasted until Wednesday night. I felt better and so Thursday morning I went and got him and he stayed until Friday around 2. He was so sad and cried and cried and said he needed to stay at Gigi's house. It is always harder when they pick him up here rather than me dropping him off. Kayla and Jorgen brought be a cute birthday present. Grey has been scared of his jeep for a long time but he gave it a try yesterday and he was hooked. He thought he was so cool!
![]() |
| We have been trying out different parks that are shaded since we have hit some hot weather. |
![]() |
| This boy loves vehicles! |
He was so good steering this around our yard and would have some near misses with the trees but he would make it. He was good about not getting in the road. I think this little car will get a lot of mileage when the weather cools off!
We had our ward party at a park last night that has a great splash pad for the kids to stay cool and then lots of climbing things, slides, zip lines etc. We picked up tons of chick fil a and then the members brought sides. We were under a covered pavilion and there was a nice breeze thankfully so it ended up being a really nice night. Rick got asked a few times how long he has been the bishop and it will be six years in December. I am thinking a change is coming soon!










Comments