Utah Trip







Uncle Blake meeting Ivy for the first time







Living their best life!






 I flew into Utah Sunday to start babysitting Milton while Morgan and James vacationed in Hawaii.  Milton took to me and would follow me around everywhere and whine if I left anywhere without him.  Monday, Gma, Nichole, Lexi and Ivy came to Morgans house to hang out with me and to see Morgan's house.  Later Milton and I headed to Mom's house to spend the night.  Tuesday we hung out at moms and then Blake and Rick made it to Utah.  Rick helped get Blake settled into his mom's basement apartment.  Wednesday Rick and I did a Walmart trip to get a few supplies for Blake and then Rick met up with his high school best friend for lunch.   We took the kids out to dinner before Rick had to head out Thursday morning to drive back to Texas.  Rick wrapped up mom's couch for me to bring back and it looks great in my TV room!  Friday night we had whoever was around come play skull king.  Blake and Brad hung out and met up with McKenna for dinner and then back to gmas for skull king.  I watched Ivy on Thursday while Lexi did clinicals.  Mom and Nichole came up to visit me while I did.  Ivy was a doll and she is such a sweet, beautiful baby!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Sounds like a packed trip! But, sounds like you were able to help out quite a bit.

Popular Posts