Easter Hunts With Grey
I got a cute video of Grey hunting for eggs but it will not upload. He came over and Rick hid some eggs in the front yard. Each egg was prefilled with a little truck/bus/tractor. He was so excited to find them and then open them. We hid eggs a few times and then Blake and Grey would go hide and I would have to find them and then they ended up going into my closet to hide and he saw his dump truck filled with toys and candy for his Easter basket. I hadn't thought about it being in there so he was so excited and we had to stop playing while he opened up his new toys and candy. One egg and 3 resees cups in them and he proceeded to open them and pop the whole piece in his mouth and eat it. He finished off all three! I always call him my Grey baby and Blake asked him what his name was and he said "Grey baby"! At one point, Rick and Grey were playing with different sized eggs and toys at the table. Rick was making up scenarios and the eggs were Grey, his baby brother, his mommy and daddy. As they were playing, Grey got so happy and excited and wrapped his arms around Rick and give him a big hug. He did this a couple times and it was so sweet to see that he could not contain his happiness and just needed to hug his pop pop.






Comments