Making sure momma is close by and keeps a hand on her!


It was in the 80's today and Grey really wanted to play in the water.  "oh yeah baby" is how he puts it!  I need to get him a swimsuit since he has outgrown his others. 

That little hand on momma!


 Levi's grandma died after a battle with cancer.  Ivy is all dressed up to go to the viewing.  She and her momma match and I love her little chubby legs sticking out of her dress.  Her hair is starting to get a little thicker and it is quite light right now.  Rick and I took our elders out for dinner last night.  Elder Parker has served six months in our ward so we have gotten to know him pretty well.  He is very musical and has been playing our organ for our ward sacrament meetings.  He is heading off to Slovakia, where he was called originally.  He is a wonderful young man and reminds me of Caden.  We told him to pick where he wanted to eat before he left Texas.  He picked Chuy's which is Caden's favorite restaurant too!  When I spend time with these righteous young men, it makes me a lot less fearful and realize that we have some amazing men and women coming behind us.  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
So cute! Loves her mamma!I bet Grey had a great time with the water. So glad you will doin have your missionary back. Tyson would be envious of going to Slovakia!

Popular Posts