Covid Vaccine was not my friend.
Mom got her first covid shot and she had a sore arm but that was pretty much it so I did not expect to have any symptoms. I got it Monday at 11 and my arm hurt right away but that was it. Tuesday morning I woke up and the minute I got out of bed I was so sick to my stomach and everything else just hurt. It hurt to walk and my knees and back were just killing me. Lexi was sweet and had a soda delivered to me to see if that would help settle my stomach. I knew I would have Grey on Wednesday so I hoped I would feel better. I did feel better but super weak. Thankfully Rick was home because I feel asleep and when I woke up Grey was sleeping on the end of the couch and I felt better finally. I am dreading my next one since most people have a worse reaction on the 2nd one!




Comments