I love the size and length of mom's couch and so I told her I claimed it! She decided that it was too big for her living room and said I could take it now. Since Rick had his truck out there, he wrapped it up and brought it back to Texas for me. It fits great and I took advantage of it while I was sick and slept on it!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I love the size and length of mom's couch and so I told her I claimed it! She decided that it was too big for her living room and said I could take it now. Since Rick had his truck out there, he wrapped it up and brought it back to Texas for me. It fits great and I took advantage of it while I was sick and slept on it!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps




Comments