Whose kid is in the Old Navy Shirt!?








We had a lovely cool morning yesterday so we took Grey to the park.  He hasn't been to this one since February because it has been closed.  He is much more adventurous now and can get around a lot more!  He loved going down the big, curvy, enclosed slide with Rick.  It was very fast and he would laugh and laugh.  We have never seen him around other kids and he hasn't been around too many.  He is a bit of a bully!  He walked up to one kid and kind of hit him on the arm.  I told him to be nice and soft.  Later he walked up to cute girl and went to squeeze her face.  She was around five so she didn't seem upset by it but we had to keep a close eye on him!  Reminded us of when Blake was a little older than this and Paul and Rick had taken the three boys to McDonalds.  A dad hollered out, whose kid is in the old navy shirt?  Of course, it was Blake and he wasn't being very nice to a little girl.  Another mom at the park said it is his age and they grow out of that!  She also at one point called me his mom, and I said I am the grandma actually.  She then told Grey he has a very pretty grandma.  So two compliments.  One that I could be mistaken for his mom, and that I was a pretty grandma.  She was wearing glasses so maybe her eyesight wasn't that great, but I will still take it!!  

He started not feeling too well and got fussy around 5.  He no longer has his pacifier to comfort him.  Kayla came to get him around 7 and I thought he would be excited since it was mommy getting him, but he was not.  He cried and clung to me and that always makes me sad.  She said he didn't sleep very good the night before and was missing his pacifier.  I leave Wednesday and told Kayla I could keep him Monday and Tuesday overnight if she wanted.  He has never had a sleepover here yet but since he never wants to leave, I think he will be fine.  I know he spends the night with his great grandparents and his other grandparents so he is used to sleeping at different places.  

Morgan and James are house hunting and the market in Utah is a hot one.  A house will only stay on the market a couple days.  They haven't found one that they have made offers on yet.  They are out of their lease in January so they would like to find a place and not have to sign another year lease.  
 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Learning to play nicely with others....such a hard skill to learn😝. Sounds like he knows he's pretty important when he's with Gigi and (what's Rick's name?). Hopefully Morgan and James can find something that will work for both of them.

Popular Posts