 |
Rick took a Sunday nap and Max thought he needed to be right with him. The dogs are always a bit more needy when we have left them for a bit.
|
 |
He got a haircut! Such a little boy now
|
 |
The roofers were here all day and making such a racket, I thought there was no way he would sleep, but he had his longest nap ever for me! Three hours. Kensley said he did to not sleep much over the weekend so I guess he was catching up. |
 |
Arlo loves a Daniels' girl!
|
Such a cool mural. I love the pics of them all jumping in the air. They were able to go to the Smithsonian Zoo and then look around a bit. He didn't get to call us because they were busy all day. I would much rather that than he be bored! Grey spent the day yesterday and I will get him on Thursday. Rick was here so he got to hang out with pops too which he loves.
 |
Ginger sent me this picture of Blake and Barret yesterday and thought that Grey looks so much like Blake!
|
Comments