Grey's 1st Sleepover 20 months!







Just waking up!

 
He loves to clean so he wiped the tables and he used my swiffer







Grey came by Monday at 8 am and we had a great time.  We went to one park in the morning and after nap time we went to another one.  The 2nd one you pay a small fee but it is an amazing park.  Grey loved all the slides and there were a couple that were just right for him.  Then after dinner he took a bath and we snuggled down in my bed at nine.  Rick then Grey then me, with Max at the bottom of the bed.  Grey stuck on me.  I had about an inch of my bed and then he was right smack against me the whole night.  He slept until 6;30 and did good.  I, however, did not get any sleep!  Today it was just me and Grey because Rick had to work.  We had to stay home because the dogs were getting groomed and the gutters were being installed.  Kayla came at 4 to get him and he did not want to go at all!  I am waiting for the day when he cries when he gets dropped off.  Right now he marches in and says bye guys to whoever drops him by.  I won't see him for a couple weeks and I hope he doesn't forget me!

Comments

Popular Posts