Fall is in the Air
Oh it was so lovely this morning to sit outside and actually feel a cool breeze. It was 73 and I sat out on my porch swing and did my morning studies. It was heavenly. Rick is almost done with the vanity. He stained the pieces yesterday and he will need to spray a lacquer and then waterproof the top since the sink will sit on top. Then he can install it, the lights, and the mirror!
![]() |
| Lexi at just over 38 weeks! I hope she holds on for this last week so I get there pretty close to when baby arrives. Her doctor thinks she will go the distance! |
![]() |
| The top took the stain really good and I am sad that a lot of it will be covered by the sink |
![]() |
| These are the three drawer fronts. I am excited for drawers! |
![]() |
![]() |
| I have a very small front porch so it is hard to decorate it, but I found this little bench that fits in that small space! |








Comments