Utah Trip and Lexi's Baby Shower

We ate out a lot and this was at Los Hermanos. We also took Dave, Autumn and mom to the Black Sheep one of our favorite places to go when it Utah.


Many and I mean many games of skull king were played.  I am addicted and Ginger and I both bought ourselves a deck.  Autumn curled my hair and I loved it.  We had a lot of fun hanging out with Autumn and are very glad she is there to be with mom!

We had a couple games.  One was guess how many honeycomb cereal was in a jar. (this was a nod to Lexi because when she was going to throw her own shower, she was going to do little honeycomb snack boxes!) The other was matching moms to babies and no surprise that Lexi and Taylor got 100%.  Years of playing zoo tycoon paid off!~

Our backdrop was hexagon shelves that we stuck together with command strips.
Our setting up crew.










Mom and her many looks!




Rachel made her the softest blanket and a little outfit and cutest hat


Ginger and I had such a fun time planning and throwing Lexi her baby shower.  She had wonderful support and is pretty much set for baby girl to arrive.  Levi's mom will throw her one for that side of the family, but she doesn't need too much more!  It was a beautiful day! 
Since then Lexi and Levi upgraded their car to a family car and we are taking back the Scion. We had tickets to come out the end of August for a few days so we will just drive the car back then instead of flying back.  It is always nice to have a backup car we learned since Rick's truck was in the shop for a month after he was hit and we were down to one car!
They ended up with a 2018 Toyota Rav4 Limited so it has leather and the works.  It had less than 30,000 miles on it so it should last them for a long time.  Morgan has a grey one! 
She is so excited!!


Comments

Bozie said…
I am so glad I got to hang out with you and Ginger. So many laughs and good memory making. Lexi's baby shower turned out beautifully and everyone had a great time. I love the new car. Sounds like it should last them as long as they need it to.

Popular Posts