The pout!

 Grey came over yesterday and he is such a dare devil.  He throws himself off things and even does crazy things in the pool.  This is a new side of him and I was a nervous wreck yesterday just watching him.  I also told him no for the first time and let me tell you about the pout that ensued.  It was hilarious.  Rick was home yesterday so that was fun.  He took Grey swimming and that might have added to his bravery.  He was showing off for Pops.  Morgan and her friends celebrating Melissa's birthday!  This morning, Max went with me to water the pool plants and to feed the birds.  The neighbor let her dogs out and he went tearing over to bark at them and when he came back he was limping.  Not sure if he bruised his pad or did something more serious. Rick couldn't feel any stickers but he is still not putting any weight on it.  The vet said to watch him over the weekend and if he is still struggling Monday to bring him in.  Rick gave up on our bathroom project.  He just does not have time and when he has a day off, it was the last thing he wanted to do.  So I have three workers here finishing the tile part and playing their Spanish music!  Where is mom since we know "I love Spanish music"!! 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Sounds like one of the things I got for your bday is very timely! (you'll see why when you get it!). Can't wait to see your bathroom project. I think I need all three of mine redone but I know Scott won't be the one to start them!

Popular Posts