 |
| Everything is bigger in Texas! |
 |
| Six Flags |
 |
| Buccees! |
 |
| San Antonio River Walk |
 |
| Dillan and Brad have a bit of their grandma in them. They like to look at antique shops |
 |
| Outside the Alamo |
|
 |
| Mom spent a few hours everyday in the pool and she really liked that! |
 |
| Gracie has been a bit sad with Caden gone. I took this pic of her on his bed to show him! |
 |
| She did pick up a couple books from this shop. |
 |
| We walked in and she says "oh i could spend hours in here!" |
 |
| Blake was so excited to go paint balling with these guys and they had a great time. |
I picked up mom and the boys Wednesday night and then Thursday morning Rick took them to San
Antonio. They went to Six Flags, the Alamo, the River Walk, Barton Springs and shopping. Rick was worn out! The next day they took the car we were giving Dillan and explored the town, did a bit more shopping and bought some new sneakers. Mom and I went to a few towns looking at antiques and home good shops. Friday night they all went to Paul and Gingers to shoot some guns and mom and I visited Ginger. Saturday the boys were up early and left by 7:30 to go to Texas Paintball for a fun time. They played for four 1/2 hours and got some lunch and came home. Mom and I went to a few other shops, had lunch and came swimming. The boys were pretty tired and chilled the rest of the day and got some cables and charging cords for the car. We did their laundry and they packed up and loaded up. They were out the door and ready for the long drive at 7 am! I sure hope the car will serve Dillan well and they make the 19 hour drive without any issues. It was fun having them and they are very good boys!
Comments