I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday!
Caden had his appointment today at the temple. He needed to be there with his escort, Rick at 1:15 and we were in the 3 o'clock session. As they went and did what they needed to do, I was able to do 7 initiatories. Then Paul, Ginger, and Chrissy joined us for the session. It was a super small session with maybe 8 brothers and 10 sisters. That is very unusual, but it was nice and mellow for our time there. Caden just took it all in stride and did not any issues. He had been looking forward to this day. Sweet Wyatt came to support him and sat in the truck for 3 hours! We went to Caden's favorite, Chuy's for dinner and he was able to get his steak burrito!
On the drive down, Blake called my phone and thankfully I was driving so Rick answered. He was hyperventilating and was having his first panic attack. He had never had one, but his mouth and hands and feet had gone numb. Rick talked to him calmly and had him slow down his breathing, and get somewhere cool. He doesn't eat or drink before he goes to work and he was out in the 90 degree weather loading mulch. They were having a clearance sale and four big trucks came and each wanted 60 bags. I think he just got dehydrated and then started to not feel good and that caused him to panic and then being low on electrolytes made it worse. I am never good in a crisis so I had answered and heard my son struggling to breath, there would have been two of us hyperventilating!

















Comments