Sunday


He lovs to grab your hands.


He looks so serious like he is solving the world's problems.


Tucked into Pops

Gracie is in freak out mode everytime he comes over.  We had to move the bench back so she couldn't get to him.  She cries and whimpers while he is here and tries to lick me all over.  I think she is just jealous and wants to make sure she is still my favorite.  The minute Grey is gone, she settles down. 


He looks just like Blake did at this age.  Blake was a chubby baby!




Comments

bethouhumble said…
Sounds like Gracie is jealous for sure! Looks like Grey is getting lots of loving. I'm glad you are getting some time with him.
Bozie said…
He is the cutest little chub! I love that picture of him laughing. He looks SO much like Blake in that one. What are you going to have your grandkids call you? Pops is a cute grandpa nickname.
Daniels Six said…
They are going to call me Gigi!

Popular Posts