Small Updates



I want to do this brick on one wall in Caden's room.  



I have the brick veneer I want to do and it is called Old Towne.  It is very similar to the picture above.  The bathroom that is attached to this room got a little upgrade yesterday.  It originally had this scrolled silver light and then the mirror was not my style at all.  It was brown with gold trim.  The granite is black so that goes with the more industrial vibe I was going for in this bedroom.  We changed out the light, the mirror and added three shelves with these cool brackets.  There wasn't any storage except under the sink in this bathroom, so the extra shelves provide a little.  I love the shower curtain that I have had in there for a while.  It is extra long so it extends quite high, but the ceilings are high so it looks better than a normal shower curtain.  I am excited about the brick and think it will look great.  I just need Ricker to catch my vision and install it.  I do have mother's day coming up, so maybe I will ask for this as a gift!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
That picture caught me by surprise and I wondered who Caden had hanging above his bed! Glad it was the brick wall you were going for. I think that will look awesome. Great job on the bathroom.
Bozie said…
Wow! I love it! It's funny what changing out a mirror and lights can do for a room. Dennis was just talking about whitewashing the brick in our room to make it lighter but still feel like old brick.

Popular Posts