 |
| Caden and Avary Fielding. She is wearing the converse he got her. She is tall so it is a good thing she did! |
 |
| I love Blake's face and the whole image. He just moves so cool! |
 |
| These two think they are so cool |
 |
| Caden was so funny. He had the boys cracking up when he said he was best friends with the two hottest guys at prom. Barret quickly told him he was in the same club! He sure is! |
 |
| Nichole pointed out that Blake is making a Rick face! Aubrey is in our ward and moved in a few months ago. She has found it challenging to move into a new school her junior year. Great family. She is the youngest of ten! |
 |
| I love these big smiles. Avary gave Caden that tie after he asked her in a cute little gift basket to answer yes! |
 |
| These three boys have grown up together and they had an absolute blast going to prom together. I miss those little faces! |
 |
| These are kids from our ward that met up at the Fieldings for pics and dinner. We had a few other kids go but not with our group. |
 |
| The boys look short, but Barret is like 6'4! |
 |
| Love Avary's face. She thought they said to do a funny pose! |
 |
| Blake's bullet cuff links |
The boys left to pick up their dates at 4:15. They headed to Avary's house (Caden's date) to meet up for pictures. I hope some other moms got better pics and will share them. There were so many parents taking pics that the kids were looking all over. After pics, they went back to Avary's house for dinner. Then they headed to the prom. After the prom they dropped off Avary and Aubrey and then met up with Taylor Schoenrock who is home for a couple days and did top golf. They didn't roll into almost two so we were all dragging a bit today. I have a bit to do tomorrow to get ready for the flight Tuesday. But I am so excited!!
Comments