Another Semester Done
Just wrapped up finals last week and I am ever so full of joy! I loved one of my classes and despised the other one. It was by far my least favorite class to date and it wasn't even a math class. Anyway it looks like I might pull out A's which I will be grateful for. With the wedding and summer coming up, I am only taking one class this next semester. It is Biostats and I think that will be a hard one for me so I wanted to take it by itself.
We had one showing of our house so far and it has been listed for two weeks. There are so many houses for sale in our town because it is a good time to sell and prices have gone up in our area recently. We are going without a realtor at first and see how it goes. Our plans for the house are almost finished and Rick is beyond excited. He has pretty much designed it himself. He took me to the property today and showed me where things are meant to go. I am not very good at picturing things in my head but I do know that the property is beautiful right now. Everything is green and lush. All the trees are so vibrant. We pulled up and there were three deer just at the entrance.
Rick has the entire week off and he has plans of working out there everyday. I am glad that he has something that he enjoys and it is a great stress release for him. He always quotes that line from Far and Away "land is a man's own soul" Not sure when or where he developed this love of land and working on it but he has had it for several years. Four acres is not a lot but it gives him plenty to work on.
We had one showing of our house so far and it has been listed for two weeks. There are so many houses for sale in our town because it is a good time to sell and prices have gone up in our area recently. We are going without a realtor at first and see how it goes. Our plans for the house are almost finished and Rick is beyond excited. He has pretty much designed it himself. He took me to the property today and showed me where things are meant to go. I am not very good at picturing things in my head but I do know that the property is beautiful right now. Everything is green and lush. All the trees are so vibrant. We pulled up and there were three deer just at the entrance.
Rick has the entire week off and he has plans of working out there everyday. I am glad that he has something that he enjoys and it is a great stress release for him. He always quotes that line from Far and Away "land is a man's own soul" Not sure when or where he developed this love of land and working on it but he has had it for several years. Four acres is not a lot but it gives him plenty to work on.


Comments