Random Pics

 The boys heading off to church all by themselves.  I was shocked how much one teenage boy raises insurance!  Not looking forward to adding Caden!
 Blake had some of his friends over Friday.  They are quite the funny bunch.
 Lexi and Levi went to the state fair and these cows are made out of butter!  Pretty impressive!
Mom gave me her china dishes and she wanted to see what they looked like in my cabinet.  I didn't put the cups in yet.   I was going to get a cup holder for them.  They are really pretty with white and a silver line and silver flowers! 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
What do Blake and his friends do when they come over? So glad he is enjoying the social scene. Those cows crack me up! That is,amazing that someone would do that. Sounds like Lexy and Levi are doing well (names are cute togsther!) The dishes look great!
Daniels Six said…
This particular night they had competitions for example, making all kinds of nasty concoctions out of my spices and seeing who could drink it. They also had knife throwing competitions etc.
bethouhumble said…
Oh my goodness!! Maybe it's a good thing going we have too many miles between us! I am breaking out in a cold sweat just imaging a knife throwing competition!

Popular Posts