Jaw Surgery

 Morning early!  We had to be in Austin by 6 am so we were up at 4:30.  I didn't sleep much since I was worried, but Rick slept just fine!



 The last we will see of his old face and smile!
 
 2nd day he was feeling much better and was more alert.  The swelling increased and this is normal.
 His little dewlap is more pronounced than ever!

 Always the supportive wife!  I seriously could not stop laughing most of the time.  He was just so cute and puffy and when he talked I would lose it every time.  I mean laughing so hard I was bent over wheezing.  Poor guy, he is a good sport!

 He just looks so much like Martin Short in Pure Luck after his bee sting.  I mean so funny right??


He is sleeping quite a bit and Jack who is very concerned about him is keeping watch and experiencing sympathy pains.  He has been very worried about him and knows something is wrong with him.  Rick is actually doing so well and he hasn't even had to take his pain medicine.  He is just taking motrin.  The swelling should go down in the next few days, but i might miss my little puffer fish! I am so glad that this part is behind us and it went so well.  I even survived my time in the hospital and didn't pass out!

Comments

Popular Posts