New Driver and Date NIght


Blake got his license today.  He was super excited!  He drove to the homecoming game tonight.  He has not made it home yet, but he did make it there safely.  He will be coming home in the dark and that makes me a little nervous.  I told him to park in the front of the school instead of at the stadium so when he leaves it won't be so hard to get out. I am back to waiting up for a kid to make it home.  I really don't like this part of parenting when they start driving.  It can be so dangerous but something that they have to do through. 

 Rick and I went out tonight and tried a new restaurant that just opened.  It was packed. It is called the Salty Trader and had great sea food.   Now Caden and Rick are watching how swords are made!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
There are two sides to new drivers.....worry and the joy of not driving them everywhere! Hopefully the joy will outweigh the worry!

Popular Posts