We did the lesson Ellie sent us last week about Peter Vidmar and the importance of being determined and working hard. I really stressed that above natural ability, is the drive to set goals and follow through no matter what it is in life. Caden spends hours in the backyard working on parkour. He can do standing backflips, front flips, B twists and wall spins. Each new trick takes him days and hours to learn. That is what it takes, determination, drive, and practice. For our competitions we did the bottle flip, ping pong bounce, bean bag toss and knife throwing. Rick won the most golds, Caden had the most silvers, and Blake and I were mostly bronze! We had a great time! We then headed out to see Magnificent Seven, an old western remake. The boys loved it. It was a bit full of western violence but that is probably why they liked it so much!
 |
| I threw it underhanded and it stuck! They were amazed! |
Comments