Valentines Fun


We had such fun over the weekend.  Friday we went to one of our favs Newks for lunch and then after getting the boys settled for the night we went 20 minutes away for a sleepover.  We binged watched our favorite show.  We also binged on food, good, bad and ugly.  I am so paying for it today.  I know better than to do that!  We came home by 8:30 and Rick is off to fill the font for baptism.  The boys are off doing their 2nd driving lesson and the did great home alone.  It is nice to be able to leave them once in a while.  I sure am grateful for this guy.  He is MY guy and is so nice to be in love! 

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
You two look awesome. So glad you had a great time and I wish you lived next door so you could whip me into shape! I feel like you are the only one that could.

Popular Posts