Upstairs Bath Facelift

Wednesday I decided to spruce up the girl's bathroom.  It is a small space and so it took no time at all to paint the walls and ceiling. I used the leftover grey that we painted the rooms with.  We had a cabinet above the toilet but the paint was peeling off the sides and so I took that down and had Rick put up these floating shelves.  I repainted the vanity and made it distressed a bit.  I found the perfect knobs for it and I need Rick to put them on.  He is going to make me a frame to go around the mirror that we will paint the same color as the cabinet.  It was pretty simple to do but it made it look a bit nicer. 

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Looks so good! I should breathe new life into my spaces but I'm too tired for that much work! :)

Popular Posts