Stag head for Valentines? Yes Please!
I totally saw this stag head on a girls website and fell in love. I made the wreath and told Rick that I wanted the stag head for valentines day. He obliged and will hang him up tomorrow. Rick will have to attach the horns which are quite something. The best thing about it is that no actual animal was hurt! I will have to add a pic when he is hung in all his glory. My wreath was so fun to make and I am addicted to making pom poms! Rick and I plan on going overnight tomorrow close to home but we are excited. He has to be back for a baptism Saturday afternoon, then I have to go with my miamaids to an activity and then we are chaperoning the Sadie Hawkins dance that night. Sunday we will do our annual fondue night with the boys.
Pierre has been installed!




Comments